RGM Powered, February 2011
information supplied by: RG Motorsport
25 February 2011
Herewith the link to the February 2011 edition of RGM Powered, an electronic newsletter to keep you abreast of what's happening at SA's foremost tuner, modifier and maintainer of fine car brands such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz and VW. In this issue:
- Easter is just around the corner! Is it time for a tune-up, a service, or a Stage One to optimise performance and economy?
- UNTAMED...we build a very quick Golf6 GTi to showcase our talents with the people's car.
- Torco...it really does work, confirms motorsport champion Graeme Nathan.
- We're on our way to the Top Gear Festival, and our M3 Supercharged gets a makeover for the occasion.
- Maybe we're not necessarily the cheapest, but we're the best when it comes to reliable conversions. Read why.
RG Motorsport Feb 2011.pdf (1,581kB)