RGMPowered, jam-packed with important information from Rob Green Motorsport
information supplied by: RG Motorsport
27 January 2011
Welcome to our first RGMPowered newsletter of 2011. We're off to a flying start and we hope you are too! In this issue:
- Our C63 Supercharged is taking shape. Question is, will it be ready in time for the Top Gear Festival?
- We let our M3 Supercharged loose at ODI recently and guess what? We won!
- We can make cars stop as well as go. Find out about our plans to manufacture our own brake calipers.
- Formula One calender...a handy reference for you to keep.
- Getting parts in and out is very important at RGM. We talk to the man in charge: Andrew Adoons
Stop press! We have a couple of vacant slots at our BMW Club dyno day on Saturday. Phone Bev on 011 792-8352 to see if we can slot you in!
RGMPowered, jam-packed with important information from Rob Green Motorsport.pdf (1,164kB)