RGMpowered February 2013 - all the performance news from RGMotorsport
information supplied by: RG Motorsport
01 February 2013
Herewith the February 2013 edition of MPowered, the monthly newsletter of RGMotorsport, the leading tuner, repairer and service centre for BMW and other fine brands. In this issue:
- 2013 is going to be a busy year, with lots of hot projects on the go. The common thread? Supercharging!
- Our service centre services and repairs all kinds of makes, and has the skill and expertise to match the highest standards.
- What does it need? It needs power! We fix the Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ.
- If you in the Kroonstad area and you see an FJ Cruiser or BMW 650i travelling at speed, we know who it is!
- The MG6 is an unsung hero, and we've made it better with a cost-effective Stage One.
Click on "Download" below to read it all!
RGMpowered February 2013 - all the performance news from RGMotorsport.pdf (893kB)