RGMPowered for November 2012, the latest news from RGMotorsport
information supplied by: RG Motorsport
08 November 2012
Scroll down to reach a link from where you can download the November edition of RGMPowered, a monthly newsletter to keep you abreast of the exciting developments at RGMotorsport, the leading tuning, modifying and servicing centre in Gauteng. In this issue:
- Sometimes building specialist cars can be a real challenge...
- Don't miss out on the next issue of Top Gear magazine: it carries an in-depth article on our Bruiser Cruiser FJ Supercharged.
- Want to experience what Graeme Nathan - the 2012 Bridgestone Production Car Champion - experiences? Bring you Golf or Scirocco in for an upgrade and you could win a track experience with him...
- Christmas is coming! Get your car booked in at RGM for a service. ASAP!
- We're hitting our straps with our build of the first wide-bodied, four-door M3. And there's more to it than Vorsteiner body kit - including a trick, 4.4-litre V8.
RGMPowered for November 2012, the latest news from RGMotorsport.pdf (1,952kB)