ATS News July 2012. Essential information from Africa's leading supplier of competition equipment, safety gear, and automotive accessories
information supplied by: ATS
02 July 2012
Attached is a link to the July 2012 edition of ATS News, an electronic newsletter from Automotive Technology Specialists. Please note that we have recently reloaded our database, which may mean you have received this e-mail despite previously having unsubscribed. If that is the case, please forgive us, and use the automated Unsubscribe function at the bottom of this commmunication. Alternatively, download the PDF and enjoy the read! In this issue:
- What do you think is wrong with local motorsport? Tell us, and you could win a R500 ATS voucher.
- Brembo - the high-performance solution to losing speed. And Sebastian and Fernando agree.
- July special...a wide range of cut-price competition pads are going for a song.
- Own an Amarok? We have a K&N filter in stock for the new 2.0-litre turbo-petrol. And many others of course.
- Q and A with Mark Cronje, a versatile motorsportsman who enjoys Jack Daniels, steak on the braai and U2.
ATS News July 2012. Essential information from Africa's leading supplier of competition equipment, safety gear, and automotive accessories.pdf (2,003kB)