ATS News May 2012 - your monthly update on what's happening at Automotive Technology Specialists
information supplied by: ATS
02 May 2012
Herewith a link to the May 2012 edition of ATS News, essential reading if you want to know what's what and who's who in the world of motorsport equipment and automotive accessories. In this issue:
- Add a little light to your life with our Cibie Airport auxiliary light special.
- Fortuner V6or Hilux V6? Either way, we have a K&N air filter for you.
- If you want to win rallies, you need to fight for every second - and than means being able to change that inevitable puncture as fast as possible...
- Peltor is famous not only for fine intercoms, but also for helmets. We're proud to present the new G79
- If your battery is going to fail, it'll probably do so this Winter. Get out of jail free with the Start Monkey...
- Q and A with Sarel Daniel van der Merwe - SuperVan to his fans.
ATS News May 2012 - your monthly update on what's happening at Automotive Technology Specialists.pdf (1,787kB)