Late delivery of RGMotorsport's RGMPowered newsletter, February 2012
information supplied by: RG Motorsport
02 March 2012
It has come to our attention that due to a glitch in our mailing system, a number of our customers may not have received the February newsletter. Our profuse apologies, and we just want to let you know that the person responsible has been given a month's hard labour in the degreasing bay, followed by another month polishing the inside of exhaust manifolds. If you were one of the unlucky ones not to see our February communication, this is what it contained:
- Make your Focus ST hot with our cold air induction kit.
- Better than diamonds: we build a Range Rover with full Onyx bodywork.
- New to our Stage One inventory: Renault Clio RS
- Our FJ Cruiser is going to deliver bruising perfromance.
- Let it breathe: a K&N or BMC high-performance filter is a quick route to a more efficient engine.
Late delivery of RGMotorsport's RGMPowered newsletter, February 2012.pdf (2kB)