RGMPowered, March 2012
information supplied by: RG Motorsport
01 March 2012
Herewith the March 2012 issue of RGMPowered, you monthly update on what's happening at RGMotorsport, the leading tuner, maintainer and modifier of desirable cars. In this issue:
- Aftermarket electronic tuning: it's not possible to make it 'invisible'.
- Saturday shopping: Come meet as at 21 Hammer to discuss your wants and needs, or just to stock up on some Torco.
- The Bruiser Cruiser is taking shape - rather nicely too.
- Experience counts, which is why our conversion to the Nissan 370Z will work.
- Want to bone up on what power and torque our various conversions make? Read about it here
RGMPowered, March 2012.pdf (2,790kB)