ATS News, May 2011
information supplied by: ATS
17 May 2011
Attached to this mail is a link which will take you to a downloadable PDF of ATS News, a monthly information update from Automotive Technology Specialists, SA's leading supplier of both motorsport and 4x4ing safety equipment, products, and accessories. In this issue:
- Container theft...look out for M/T wheels and tyres being sold out the back door!
- New Allied wheels, especially for Amarok owners.
- The dust definitely hasn't settled...is your K&N in need of a service?
- The days are getting shorter. Auxiliary lights may be the answer.
- Q & A with Nino Venturi, Formula Ford stalwart and now owner of Midvaal Raceway.
ATS News, May 2011.pdf (1,473kB)