RGMPowered, May 2011
information supplied by: RG Motorsport
16 May 2011
Attached to this mail is a link to the latest issue of RGMPowered, a monthly newsletter from Rob Green Motorsport, a leading supplier of both cosmetic and mechanical tuning products, as well as a top service provider when it comes to servicing, maintaining and modifying current-generation motor vehicles. In this issue:
- It's orange, but it has been in the limelight again.
- We're building a Nissan 370Z Supercharged...rejoicing all round!
- Torco saved Warren Dicks' bacon, and you could be next.
- Our Stage 1+ BMW 135i gets the thumbs-up from a very happy customer.
- Vorsteiner wheels and aerodynamic body adenda is at the forefront of our new retail portal.
RG Motorsport May 2011.pdf (1,208kB)